2000 news releases
- 09/15/2000—Prince George's squadron receives grant
- The Prince George's Composite Squadronreceived a $500 grant from Bell Atlantic for the squadron's cadet program and emergency services activities.
- 08/24/2000—2000 Maryland Wing conference
- The Honor Guard marched, the band played, the flags waved, the speeches went on, the workshops informed, the exhibits amazed, the members ate, and the command changed. This year's Millennium Conference in Ocean City, had it all.
- 07/15/2000—Turner completes Public Information school
- Captain Robert W. Turner completed the Maryland Emergency Management Agency school for Public Information Officers held in Baltimore on 29 June 2000.
- 07/10/2000—Squadrons support Ercoupe fly-In
- The Prince George's and Bowie Composite Squadrons helped the College Park Airport host the first Ercoupe fly-in and homecoming convention in College Park, Md.
- 06/30/2000—Maryland Wing receives save credit in a missing person search
- In a textbook missing person search mission, eight ground teams of the Maryland Wing recently located a missing resident of Silver Spring, Maryland.
- 06/15/2000—Civil Air Patrol responds to Urbana crash
- Civil Air Patrol responded to a request from the Maryland State Police and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to secure the site of an aircraft accident on Friday.
- 05/29/2000—Memorial Day
- Members honored veterans on Memorial Day by placing flags at the headstones at the Cedar Hill Cemetery in Brooklyn Park MD.
- 02/20/2000—Swinging in DC
- Maryland Wing Music's (MWM) Swing Band made a winter day just a bit brighter for a group of seniors at the Louise Lisner Dickson Home in Washington D.C.
- 02/16/2000—2000 Tri-Wing Encampment web site launched
- Maryland, Delaware, and National Capital Wings launched the official web site of the 2000 Tri-Wing encampment today.